The Advanced Image Upload & Management script allows you to login to an administration panel
and then upload an image (JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG) to your server. However, it has some advanced features which are:
- No MySQL database needed, totally flat-file driven.
- Entire script controlled from a single settings file.
- Automatically resize uploaded images to your specified width while maintaining the original aspect ratio. This is ideal if you have bandwidth/diskspace concerns or want all uploaded images to always match a set width. This feature can be turned on or off when you upload.
- When automatically resizing images, only images over your set width will be resized, meaning smaller images will not be distorted.
- Automatically create thumbnails to your specified width while maintaining the original aspect ratio. Ideal if you want to use this script in a Gallery environment, showing the thumbnails instead of the…