Advanced System Status is a script designed to allow you to easily and quickly add servers to monitor, and add system status messages as required. It has the following advanced features:
- Totally flat-file driven, no database required!
- Administration panel to add and delete new status monitors
- Administration panel to add and delete system status messages
- Administration panel to make backups of the data files and download them as required
The status display page uses the fsockopen function to open a connection to the designated IP address on the designated port using the TCP protocol.
If the response is positive the script will report the port/service as up. If after a specified time the query gets no response, the script will report the port/service as down.
This script is ideal for Hosting Providers/Resellers who:
- Do not have the option of displaying their provider’s service status.