This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients processed by beanstream.com.
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and beanstream.com account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need to have beanstream.com account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
– credit card type guesser
– “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
– Recurring Billing (Beanstream Recurring Billing and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
– with Trial Periods (both beanstream and paypal payments)
– Subscription cancellation functionality for beanstream