“Is It Online?” is a simple and beautiful script which allows to start your own website monitoring service. Users can sign up and create their list of links for monitoring. Script checks status of URLs periodically. If server responses are changed (or server is down), users is notified about that by e-mail. In this way, they will know how reliable their hosting provider. Script has modern and secure admin panel where you can manage all registered users and their URLs.
- Check website status: monitor server responses and notify users about changes.
- Enable/disable user registration: administrator can enable/disable new user registration.
- Account activation: users must verify their e-mail to activate account.
- Reset password feature: user can reset password if he/she forgot it.
- Spam protection: registration goes through AJAX-requests to reject automatic robots.
- AJAX-ed interface: modern jQuery-driven interface.
- Secure admin panel: control everything through admin panel (try…