Magic Squares are WordPress responsive interface elements that can display your content in a unique way. You can use it for displaying images, videos, maps, products, services or anything else that you can imagine. Visit our live preview to see how Magic Squares can serve your purposes. Magic Squares are colorful squares glued to window edge. As an administrator you can fully configure them: set size, color, background texture, icon, position, content, etc.
- Unlimited number of Magic Squares: create as many Magic Squares as you wish.
- Highly customizable: set size, color, icon, background texture, and even edit CSS.
- Over 500 icons: use any of 500+ available icons.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: insert any shortcodes inside of content.
- Shortcode driven: if you want to see Magic Square on specific pages, insert appropriate shortcode (like
[magicsquare id="X"]) inside of page content.
- All pages Magic Square: you can configure Magic Square…