One can truly say this is really the ultimate navigation tool!
In Italian language “navigo” means “to browse”, so I think the name is perfect…
With 65 jQuery plugin parameters there are thousands of customization options… literally!
In addition, any plugin parameter can be overwritten directly from each menu <ul> data-attributes.
All menus on this page are initialized with the same jQuery plugin settings, all the differences you see between the menus are managed through data-attributes.
Look at this! Some of these features are pretty unique:
- Valid XHTML / CSS 3 markup
- Cross Browser Support (IE9 – Firefox – Chrome – Opera – Safari) + browser fallback message for IE9 below cases
- 66 plugin parameters: you can control almost anything, and easy!
- Multiple menus on one page: and you can control almost anything for each menu, easy!
- Button mouseover or click behavior: you can select button interaction (it reflects in responsive mode too!)
- Optional “stayopen” class: …