Created By A Web Developer For Web Developer’s
Free updates & Lifetime support included!
Version 1.3 is here!
View the Changelog at the bottom for more details!
Before using this script – we’ll use Joomla as an example:
- Download Joomla – Depending on connection, wait several minutes.
- Unzip Joomla.
- Open FTP Client.
- Keeping structure in-tact, upload Joomla.
- Wait a few more minutes based on your connection.
Typical time taken – up to 15 to 20 minutes (or more).
Using this script:
- Login to Remote .ZIP
- Copy link to .zip file into Remote .ZIP
- Set script options – 5 Easy Steps! (See Demo)
- Click on upload and several seconds later (based on server speed) your ready to go!
Typical time taken – 1 to 2 minutes.
This script grants you the ability to remotely upload .zip archives directly from another server and then unzip them after they have been uploaded. There is also the option to directly upload .zip archives from your computer as well…